JULY24th1993
FILIPINO That's all you need to know(:
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Wow! Kim Chiu Won!! She Won! I knew it! Yeah she ROCKS! Cool man being the Winner! Well if you're wondering what winner I'm talking about. Im talking about Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Winner! They have to like stay in the house for 50 days for the Big 4. These are the 4 who were left after all the nominations. They totally can't get out of the house. They're stuck inside till after 50 days. They have all this fun activities where they get to go scuba diving for coral replacing and also they pick up rubbish along the beach and they get jewelleries . Too bad Kim and Gerald threw it away and ended up without it. The Big Night just finished minutes ago. And Kim WON!!! WooHooo sa tanan bisaya!! Taga Cebu! WoooH!!!!...Hahas! Im crazy about Kim! Woow! She's soo cute and pretty! She desrves to be the Winner!..Yea! Yikes! I better stop getting crazy over. Ohh If you want the song for the lyrics Peng You ( Kaibigan ) go search its sang by Kim Chiu feat. M.Y.M.P The song is sooo damn nice! Friendship song! Cool! Nice! Go hear it! I guarantee!